Need a quick and easy and delicious dinner? Check this out!
- 4-8 pork chops (thin sliced or if thick, pound down for a thinner cut) – taste better this way
- 2-3 teaspoons of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ soy sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 strips of bacon
- 1-1/2 teaspoon of orange marmalade
How to cook in the Instant Pot:
- Turn your pot to sauté
- Place butter and 2 strips of bacon in the pot to cook for 1-2 minutes only (cut bacon up into small bite size pieces)
- Salt and pepper both side of chops
- Place chops in pot and brown on both sides
- Turn Instant Pot off
- Now pour in the rest of the ingredients on top
- Place lid on pot in sealing position
- Turn on Manuel for 7 minute for thin chops and 10 minutes for thick chops
- When you are done with you 7 minutes ….do a quick release
- Open pot away from you and enjoys your oh so good pork chops.
Great over rice, pasta or just about anything!