A fast and quick dinner to make any night of the week when you just don’t feel it!
I came home tonight after a long week of working and I just didn’t feel like cooking. We also have already overspent out eating out funds….so what is a girl to do. Get out the Instant Pot and start cooking.
This recipe is fast, fun and oh so yummy. Here is my version along with the original recipe I found on Jamerrill Stewart website. I hope you enjoy…leave me a comment below if you make it and how you like it!
- 1 lb. of ground beef
- 1 box of elbow macaroni
- 1 1/2 cups of cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp. spoons of Worchester sauce
- 1 tbsp. spoon of brown mustard
- 1/2 cups of sour cream
- 1 tsp of garlic
- 1 tsp of garlic butter
- 1 tbsp. spoon of dried onions
- 6 cups of beef broth
- 1/4 cup of tomato paste
- brown ground beef on sauté mode on your instant pot with the garlic butter and dried onions
- in a separate bowl mix the beef broth, tomato paste, garlic, and Worchester sauce together
- when beef is done cooking turn instant pot off
- now add the box of macaroni over the meet ( do not stir)
- now poor mixture over the macaroni ( do not stir)
- place lid on instant pot ( venting not sealing) and then put on manual for 5 minutes
- after 5 minutes do a quick release and take the lid off
- add your sour cream and cheese and mix well
You then can enjoy!!!
Original Recipe I found:
Thanks for stopping buy!
Lynn A. C. Wilson – Resume of a Mother
YouTube: At Home with Lynn Wilson
Contact me At: firstname.lastname@example.org