If you like something quick, easy, and really tasty….than this might be something good for you to try. We serve this over rice and add broccoli on the side, or you can even use this as an appetizer. Either way, I think you will really enjoy this!!
two packages of kielbasa
one package of dry ranch dressing mix
one bottle of Red Chili BBQ sauce
- slice up the kielbasa into bite size pieces
- dump into a crock pot
- sprinkle the ranch mix over meat
- pour the bottle of BBQ sauce over top
- turn on high for one hour and low for two hours
- Once done, mix together well and enjoy!
Lynn A. C. Wilson – Resume of a Mother